Wednesday 30 March 2011

and I am gutted………!


For those who have been paying attention to this blog will know that a mound of mud in the middle of the lawn is going to cause deep concern and I must admit that I have turned a whiter shade of pale and I can’t see how this blot on the landscape will ever go back to how things were. Dean is as worried as I am but knows that he is really not responsible and is currently working all the hours he can to beat the predicted meteorological low thundering across the channel from the UK. 

This is what the fuss is all about, trenches full of pipes and gravel and it is not until the people who regulate such workings have passed by to sign the installation off that  Dean can cover up and flatten out. We will have to wait a couple of weeks to see the damage and just how much work we will need to put in to get back to normal. Heartbreaking stuff, but it is only a garden,  and I do need to get things back into perspective,  but it is
my garden
and I am gutted………!  

1 comment:

  1. Oh you poor thing! Get the cider out!!! I know how precious your garden is to you, but you know that if anyone has the talent to sort it out it is YOU!!
    Come on...lets do count your blessings...it always helps....
    you have lovely mad fizzy hair
    you have a fabulous grasp of French
    you have a swan
    you have Hoss
    you have two very chic holiday homes
    you have a duck egg blue range
    you can make ANYTHING grow
    you can organise a bistro in your lounge
    you have a wonderful family heirloom painting
    you make the best bangers & mash

    Okay more?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete